This can be done in settings.
- The networks will first need to be added to the dashboard via settings>wired or wireless.
- Here one can add a wired or wireless network to be tested.
- Once added the user then needs to go to the settings>sensors page to add this config to the sensor.
- On the sensor config page, click "Add Sensor" or edit an existing sensor config.
- Up to 4 networks (wired & wireless) can be added to a sensor to test.
How many networks can the sensor test?
A maximum of 4 networks can be tested (including at least 1 SSID). The sensor tests each network independently one after the other. The sensor will disassociate from one network, associate to the next network, and run the full set of tests.
Learn how to configure different tests for different networks and groups of sensors.