This can be done on in settings.
- The wired or wireless config will first need to be added to the dashboard via the network settings page.
- Here one can add SSID or ethernet configuration.
- Once added the user then needs to go to the sensor settings page to add this config to the sensor.
- On the sensor config page, click "Add Sensor" or edit an existing sensor config.
- Up to 4 networks (wired & wireless) can be added to a sensor to test.
How many networks can the sensor test?
Currently we limit this to 4 networks (including at least 1 SSID) as the sensor needs to test each network independently one after the other. The sensor will disassociate from one network, associate to the next network and run the full set of tests. More than 4 networks causes the data to become sporadic and there is a long wait period for the sensor to retest that network after a full loop. If you need this to be more than 4 please chat to one of our support engineers to help configure this.
Learn how to configure different tests for different networks and groups of sensors.