Tests are added via the
Testing settings page.
- To access the settings page, click on the
Settingsicon on the top right of your dashboard or push the
skey on your keyboard from the home dashboard page
- Click on the
Test Configuration>Services, click on the
+ Add Testbutton
- A modal will pop up like the one shown below
- Select whether you are setting up an internal test (testing a service available on your local network) or an external test (testing a service external to your network e.g. a service accessible via the internet)
- Next, select the template type.
Predefinedtemplates are available for common services (e.g. dropbox) with limited configurability and can be selected from the
Customtemplates allow you to create a custom test and configure it to your needs. Custom tests also have predefined templates for testing things like iPerf, TelNet, VoIP MOS and web servers.
- Once you are happy with the test configuration, click on
Addto save your new test to the test suite